sw quiry [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 21 13:13:40 PST 2001

Jay,

On May 29, Sandy Miller at the CEC buydown rebate program reported
Owner-installed 576 (30%)
Contractor-installed 1329 (70%)
received, approved and completed reservations since the program started. These
include small and large systems.

I estimate with good confidence about 70% of the owner-installed are SW. Perhaps 20%
or more of the contractor-installed systems are SW but that's just a guess. Perhaps
Light Energy Systems can provide some numbers as they have done a lot of residential
PV in northern California.

For the total buydown rebate program from start on 3/20/98 to 6/30/01 2471 systems
received, approved and completed with a total capacity of 14,586 kW.

Happy holidays and best wishes for a prosperous new year!

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com