No CEC rebates for Trace inverter systems? [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Dec 10 08:34:35 PST 2001

Joel Davidson wrote at 08:18 AM 12/10/2001 -0800:

>Has anyone else heard that the CEC is withholding rebates on RE systems
>with Trace SW-series inverters?

According to the CEC web site, they are no longer certified for grid intertie with the following footnote:
(1) Recent production of these inverters may not have a UL Listing Mark, which means they have not passed the UL1741 Standard Test Procedure that incorporates the July 2000 Revisions. This may affect grid interconnection requirements imposed by utilities.

In addition, we got a letter from a reader in New Mexico saying that Public Service Co. was going to make them remove their intertie.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn."
			unknown

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com