series circuits for Sunny Boy [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon Dec 3 05:18:33 PST 2001

Thanks for pointing that out Jeff.  I have used a truckload of them for 480
vac applications but never for DC applications over 48 vdc.  Hopefully, I
would have studied that a little closer before I did a battery less system.
That's the great thing about this list.

I would still like to be able to use a handle to disconnect a system rather
than have to use tools to open a box (wasp home) and carefully remove a fuse
(buried under that wasp nest).

Travis

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm