Backup generators. [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Thu Nov 8 15:43:19 PST 2001

Jay;

What a coincidence I've just logged my first 100 Biodiesel powered miles.
I'm hooked. Taking personal responsibility for my fuel needs instead of
depending on an oil monarchy feels better than I'd imagined.

That aside, for auto start setups, I wouldn't take on the headaches of
trying to get a diesel started in cold weather without some adult
supervision. I've had good luck with Kohler: my only service problem was
electronics blown from a lightning strike. You could probably run a Kohler
on methane produced from waste gases... would that be a topic for a
different list?

ray at solarray.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com