Reno NV referral [RE-wrenches]

Jonathan Hill solarjon at netshel.net
Thu Nov 1 14:15:45 PST 2001

<x-flowed>
Fellow wrenches:
We are looking for an installer (preferably licensed) in the Reno NV
area to install a system for one of our customers. The system is
already purchased, but the customer would like someone in the area
with PV experience to put it in. The system includes 16 pole mounted
KC-120's, a PP-SW5548/S power panel, and 16 L-16's. If anyone would
like this job, please contact me ASAP. Thanks.
Jon Hill
--
-----------------

Sierra Solar Systems
563C Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
tech info and foreign orders:  (530) 273-6754
order line: (800) 51-SOLAR (US only)   FAX:  (530) 273-1760
e-mail:  <mailto:solarjon at sierrasolar.com>
world wide web:  <http://www.sierrasolar.com>

Because of the high volume of e-mail to which I respond, please
leave _all_ of the previous messages (unless it's unbearable) in
   your reply so I can better remember your original message.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com