Elevator backup power [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Wed Oct 24 16:03:55 PDT 2001

HI William,
How a bout using an Emeter w/LLO option.  This gives the customer a good
monitor and gives you a voltage programmable set of dry contacts to trigger a
shutdown on the elevator if power is to low.  The LLO option was originally
designed for the forklift  industry as a "Lift Lock Out" to prevent the
operator from trying to lift when power was low enough to create an unsafe
condition.
Regards,
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters