off topic [RE-wrenches]

hugh piggott hugh.piggott at enterprise.net
Wed Sep 12 10:13:53 PDT 2001

<x-flowed>
>Clive Wilkins, PowerSense wrote: I hope also that those responsible are
>  > identified and punished.
>  >
>  > Rosemary

>  But we will prevail, if somewhat
>sobered and less innocent.  But we won't be forgetting this.  Pray for
>the victims and their families.  Thanks again for the words of concern.
>
>Jim Hartley

Before the US responds with further bombings, perhaps they might
reflect on what drives people to kill themselves flying planes into
New York city centre?  Is violence an appropriate response to this
appalling violence?  Was it not born from violence long inflicted on
the lesser nations?

Do we need a war?

--
Hugh