Insulation of underground pipe [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel slrwrk at ocinet.net
Wed Aug 22 17:21:39 PDT 2001

Wirsbo PEX comes with an insulated cover if desired up to 1 1/2" I think.
Not cheap but deffinitely areal fine system. I have also run 185 foot each
way and set the pipe on blocks and had a spray foam company come and cover
the pipes and then covered it with plactic to reduce diredt water
percolation downward.
Energetically - Dana
Great Solar Works
.