solar thermal pumps [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Wed Aug 22 11:58:25 PDT 2001

Hi Jeffrey,

In regards to insulating the pipe.  I have used a pipe in a pipe system in the
past.

If you are using say PEX pipe, then install the insulation around the pipe,
then install a second ( usually PVC) pipe around this, glue up then install in
the ground.  The biggest heat loss is due to moisture pulling the heat away.

If you have other ideas I'd like to hear them,

jay

Peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm