Wind Turbine Home Furnishings? [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Mon Aug 6 15:01:50 PDT 2001

We know how this is gonna work, we can't get them and they say that it is a
90 - 120 day wait. How long have some of us been waiting? I have interested
people who will not part with cash till they ship or arrive.

At least they are not discounting them. The short towers suck. I spend lots
of time convincing customers that they have to have a tall tower.
This will be a nightmare for Bergey.
We might get to hold the customers hands as they put them up !! What's that
worth?

Time to look further at the AWP 3.6? if you can get the sob who is importing
them to give you prices and return e - mails, I can't.

Don't get me started,
Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;