Wind Turbine Home Furnishings? [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Mon Aug 6 14:07:00 PDT 2001

Yup....right next to the teddy bear bulletin boards! You should have seen
the e-mail I sent to Steve Wilke at Bergey....and the reply I got! It was a
very interesting exchange.....and led absolutely no where! Installing
dealers can't get XL.1s....how's Target or the general public gonna deal
with the lead times?
    My main question is this.....we all know the large amount of hand
holding that occurs when we have a do-it-yourself customer (those of us who
work them anyway!). How the heck is Target going to deal with that....and
design services....and troubleshooting...and...well, you get my point!
    Now THERE is Pain & Loathing....fer sher!
Roy Butler
Four Winds Renewable Energy
Arkport, NY

- - - -