Mobile system grounding [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Sun Jul 29 11:28:51 PDT 2001

<x-flowed>
Right on the money, Drake. I would only add that if you plan on
recharging the batteries through a line cord to a grid or generator
connection, you might want to consider using the Trace SW XXXXMC (for
Motor Coach) version of inverter. BTW, you can still get the good old
SW2512 in a MC version.
Bob-O

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com