Top of pole mount ? and Tracking [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Jul 3 11:19:20 PDT 2001

William,
    Same with us. Most eventually have some sort of problem: controller,
azimuth motor, lightning damage... It's a faustian bargain, sort of: they
give excellent support, in or out of warranty, on parts; but expect a
service call on half of your installs during your warranty period.
    This isn't really a criticism, just a heads-up: the support is
exceptional--they hand-delivered parts to us once on a local installation,
and Ron Corio himself has serviced a couple of our jobs (in fact, he's doing
that for us right now...)

Allan at Positive Energy