AWP36 and Wind Machine's 101 was ( DC Pumps [RE-wrenches])

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Sun Jul 1 19:23:23 PDT 2001

Thanks Hugh,

If you don't mind I have a couple of basic questions.  No hurry to answer.
And Bob Ellison emailed me a electronic AWP brochure.  Looks like a nice
machine.

Just what would a reliable wind machine be? As it "generally" pertains to my
area in Missouri.  No need to get to specific just paint with broad strokes.
No salt air, average wind speed of 12ish mph and plenty of thunderstorms.
Minus the occasional tornado we don't often see gusts much over 30 and in
the last year we had some pretty good windstorms where we had maintained
winds hitting 60-90 mph.

In my area how would the AWP do.  What needs maintained?  What wears out?
Field serviceable? Other things a novice should look out for.

Thanks
Travis