New Topic--California Battery Rebate [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 7 14:53:28 PDT 2001

California Wrenches,

Our company is in the process of putting together a list of batteries that
are eligible for the CEC's PV Battery Grant program. To learn more about the
program go to http://www.energy.ca.gov/renewables/sb1345/.

Not to get into the specifics of the program, I am doing a quick survey to
determine what brands and models of batteries are currently being used by
the industry for GRID-CONNECTED PV SYSTEMS with battery back-up.

We want to know what installers are using so we can determine which
manufacturers we need to talk with about their products and whether they
comply with the guidelines of the program. Thank you for your help.

You can respond to me offline if you like at billb at endecon.com unless the
rest of the wrenches community would like to be in on an ensuing discussion.

Bill.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm