Service Calls and Omar Khayyam [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Mon May 28 12:48:25 PDT 2001

My god, I live in the wrong end of the country,
I have had people hang up on me when I tell them 25.00 an hour, and tell
them that I charge drive time to the site. Some are 3-4 hours away.

I do however like the way Joel calculates the hours, it would be accurate on
a lot of systems that I see. There is a lot of self built (by someone else)
junk up here.....

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Bob

RE. Ellison