Carflex revisited [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Fri May 25 14:13:18 PDT 2001

Lynne,

products. I am suggesting that the PV module manufacturers could use those
products in a listed package.

All this emotion over flexible conduit. I still believe Tray Cable or USE-2
is cheaper and better. Why is everyone so intent on using conduit in the
array? I will follow with a response to Drake and Bob-O concerns later.

Bill.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com