Service Call or ? [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar, Positive Energy, Inc. allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon May 21 17:01:34 PDT 2001

Don't sweat it, Travis. We get it too. They went price over knowledge on the
original system, so they won't value knowledge now either. Remember, it's
your knowledge you're selling, more than your time. Your knowledge is worth
way more than the original installer's time.
And don't worry about the supplier--you made fair, prompt contact. You don't
have to give away your knowledge and time to please a supplier. The good
suppliers will understand the situation as well as you do.
You're right to schedule a full day for it--when I try to piggyback a "quick
stop" onto another job it usually bites me on the butt--I'm rushed, and I
leave a breaker off, or the sun has set on the array...
Allan @Pos Energy