Gray Flex - Radiational Cooling [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue May 1 08:06:20 PDT 2001

Maybe we should see if Woody Harelson wants to join the marketing list.
Just kidding.  But he is a big promoter of said product in many uses.  No, I
haven't used it any form for a long time but would like some hemp khaki's
for working in.

BTW.  Just in case you thought bio-diesel was something new Mr. Diesel
himself designed his engine to run off bio-diesel from the beginning (1890
ish).  Hemp oil was one of main sources he was intending it to come from.

So we'd probably better nip this hemp conversation in bud else the MIB might
be paying some visits.  Oh, there's black car turning into my drive right
now.

How funny, the Beatle's "magical mystery tour" just came on the radio... as
they say
"load up for the mystery tour".  Well that's it for me until I get out of
the secret prison after a full brain washing.

Travis