Gray Flex - Radiational Cooling [RE-wrenches]

Lynne A Carter solarvil at netpath.net
Sun Apr 29 10:23:38 PDT 2001

If some manufacture out there could make us some good flex conduit.  For the
ratings needed for PV, Then this issue could be solved.  Chris and I would
like to see a breathable, fireproof, Hemp Product that could be the
alternative to the Grey Flex stuff.
It could even have a name printed on the side like BP or Shell. (don't have
stock in homedopot so for get them.)
So if your out there get this product on the market.

Lyn at solarvillage.com
Solar Village Institute inc.
PO Box 14
Saxapahaw, NC  27340