Potential customer in Belize [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Wed Apr 25 06:23:26 PDT 2001

Sharkey,

No disrepect.. but many of us are here on this list becuase we are in the
business of selling and installing solar equipment.  It's all kind of a mute
point if we don't have customers.

I'd like to revisit leads on vs. leads off this Re-Wrenches list.  If you
aren't in the biz as a installer or dealer/distributor then you don't get to
vote. Seems like a few people worked real hard at getting the most important
thing off the Wrenches list - potential customers.  That didn't suit me but
it's a democracy so away they went.

What do you say Michael?  Do you want to table this immediately or can we
all vote on it again.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar