monitoring equipment--oh say have you seen? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Sun Apr 22 12:30:03 PDT 2001

Marco,
Have you checked out the newest multi-channel Brand unit?  Has anyone for
that matter?  I'm pretty happy with the other Brand power meters that I have
and am giving thought to getting one of his multi-channel recording units
Also trace has a multi-channel unit but I don't know if it counts kWh's.
Before I bought the Trace one, I'd spend some time with the Grainger
catalogue.  The last time I looked at Grainger they had comparable units
(maybe even a few more features) for a little less money.

I'm currently recovering from emergency appendix surgery and won't being
doing much other than reading and surfing the internet for the next week so
I'll look around some and let you know what I find.  Laproscopic, only 3
small cuts.  Checked in the hospital at 10pm and out the next day by 5:30
pm.  I'm impressed.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar