[RE-wrenches]

mmangelsdorf at hei.com mmangelsdorf at hei.com
Mon Apr 9 08:01:20 PDT 2001

Do we want to go down the path of using the Wrenches list for a general
bulletin board for listing good causes?  I think not otherwise the real
purpose of the Wrenches list gets side-tracked and diluted.

marco
ProVision Technologies
Hilo, Hawai'i

A Friend of mine sent this to me. I am sending it along as a reminder:
Voter March is a chance for the  Greens to
show the flag!  Help fill a bus.  Voter March is a non-partisan grassroots
group and will march on Washington, DC on May 19th.
Go to www.votermarch.org and find out what the fuss is all about.
Myself?  I am sick and tired of the present system, am extremely angry about
the violations of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the supreme court picking
Bush as Prez, and want to make a difference.  Elected officials in DC need
to see us, need to hear us. We, the people are sick to death of money
corrupting our system.  Heyo, and just look what the first few months have
brought us, 60 yr old arsenic levels nixed, possible drilling in Alaska,
black lung sufferers disability payments on hold, ergonomics OSHA standards
thrown out, Violence Against Women Act thrown out, ad nauseum...

We need to go to DC, so look in your address book and send this to Greens
all over North Carolina.  I know you can fill a bus.  Stan Goff told me so.
We need you to help.
Thanks and my regards,  MB

Are there others planning trips in your area?
Lyn at solarvillage.com
Solar Village Institute inc.
PO Box 14
Saxapahaw, NC  27340