Unisolar Roofing [RE-wrenches]

hugh piggott hugh.piggott at enterprise.net
Sun Mar 18 00:22:57 PST 2001

<x-flowed>At 4:09 pm -0800 17/3/01, jay peltz wrote:

>I think maybe we can get HP into this as well.  Just objective
>reporting of the facts.

I am afraid that was probably the wrong choice.  HP only present the
good news and some of the news might be bad.  Paul Gipe had an
experience where he had done some independent tests on small wind
turbines, and wrote them up into an article for HP but some of the
data was unacceptable to one manufacturer, so it was not printed.

PS on the 24/48 volt thing - I am not sure Bergey would like it, but
you could connect one AC wire to the centre of the battery and the
other two to rectifiers so they push half wave power into each of the
two halves.  A rough solution, but it would probably work.
--
Hugh

Scoraig, Scotland
http://www.scoraigwind.co.uk