QO Breakers and Panels [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin - Electrical Energy solar at eagle-access.net
Sat Mar 17 10:32:09 PST 2001

<x-flowed>Hi Jay,

You're points are well made.  Breakers are much more convenient than
fuses.  And, why are manufacturers often allowed to do the exact same
things we are forbidden to do?  These issues need to be investigated.

One thought I had on fuses was to develop a user testable fuse box.   It
would feature a built in test light on a flexible wire connected to
ground.  The test lead could be put on the load end of each fuse to see if
it was still hot.  We could leave a couple of boxes of fuses for the
customer.

Best regards,

Drake

To send a message: