Unisolar Roofing [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Tue Mar 13 19:39:09 PST 2001

Hi William,

There are, I believe, a bunch of programs available for PV calcs. We use
Solar Design Studio 4.0 from Maui Solar Software
(www.mauisolarsoftware.com). This program also includes shading and
inefficiencies. Not completely real world, but gives a pretty good picture.
It also allows different kinds of tracking (although I don't think it does
"seasonal adjustment" you'd need multiple runs for that).

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Vermont Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 51
Strafford, VT 05072
802/765-4632