Vanner inverters [RE-wrenches]

carl reuter creuter at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:48:37 PST 2001

Wrenches: I dont know if Vanner monitors this list but I am finding
them unwilling to provide any info on their products and will
probably get quicker response by running my final letter to them
through the list. Has anyone here had dealings with their company? I
am genuinely interested in their product but very dubious at this
point as to their commitement to the industry.

Vanner sales
To whom it concerns: I have sent numerous requests to your company
asking for literature on your new 4500 watt inverter and did finally
receive an apologetic reply from your west coast rep who promised to
both phone me the next day and send me brochures, neither of which
happened and a followup email to him elicited the same apology and
response and no further action. From the standpoint of a professional
installer, your company doesn't appear anxious to do business and has
poor customer support. I wonder if you are either not aware that the
grid-intertie market is booming in California or don't care to take
on new business. Your ad in Home Power magazine states " A new dawn
is breaking in the world of alternative energy",but you guys seem to
still be asleep. This is my final(and a bit annoyed) enquiry to
Vanner for product info as bids are piling up and choices of
equipment are limited. Sincerely, Carl Reuter

=====
Land and Sea Solar, Renewable Energy Systems.
www.landandseasolar.com
carl at landandseasolar.com
 Phone:831-252-5040

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/