PS Inverter [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar, Positive Energy, Inc. allan at positivenergy.com
Mon Mar 5 17:28:46 PST 2001

Michael,
I still hold to what I posted a week or two ago, objecting to requiring a
technician only to respond. Last I heard, Ezra was in Australia. He's too
high up. So's Tony. In a mega-multinational like Xanthrax, our job is to use
the person who's job is to communicate with us. Her job is to get the right
answer back. No one person at Trace knows the answer to all the posts,
questions, and rants anyway. See Bob Maynard's recent post.

(Rant: off)
Allan at Pos E