Round 3 [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Tue Feb 27 17:55:07 PST 2001

kurtj12 at aol.com wrote at 06:02 AM 02/27/2001 -0800:

>i just refered my 1st lead to i2p and inbiz, so you won't be troubled with any of my leads anymore unless they contact you personally. i like this solution.

Alright, should we consider this a dead issue? That no more leads will be posted to the list?

1. If you get a lead you cannot handle, then either send it directly to someone you think will be interested (but not the list) or,
2. Send them a piece of email giving them reference to find someone else, like the www.i2p.org web site and www.homepower.com/inbiz.htm and
3. See my previous email for some suggested wording that you may use or modify, or even just think that my wordsmithing sucks.

Speak up or forever hold your peace.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

List rules & etiquette: