Round 2; Wrench-Referrals List [RE-wrenches]

info at backwoodssolar.com info at backwoodssolar.com
Sun Feb 25 19:05:22 PST 2001

I think you have to define what constitutes proper use and what is abuse of
that list.  Those listed probably don't want to end up on numerous mailing
lists.  We have never, to date, sent a catalog to any listed prospect
because I presume they are on that list because they need a local hands-on
helper.  That is why I would place people on that list. And I assume that
the wrenches might not want the customer to receive a handful of catalogs
with competing prices listed.   So define what you want it to be for, and
then determine who can read it.
Steve Willey Backwoods Solar Electric Systems www.backwoodssolar.com

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com