becoming an inter-tie system [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Feb 20 19:17:20 PST 2001

Hi Drake,

I agree with you and so have most of the electricans that I have talked to.  Just
doesn't seem to make electrical sense.  If it opened the circuit at the array
then sure, but like you said, now you have people on the roof to check
equipment-- not good.  No the exsisting equipment doesn't work, its expensive and
a pain.  I might point out that Both Trace and AEI have the GFI built into their
batterless inverters, it makes it pretty easy.

Any chance of getting it removed from the next code?  IS there any thinking along
those lines.??

later,

jay

Peltz Power