Wrench-Referrals list? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Feb 20 11:24:20 PST 2001

This works for me Michael and I think its a good way to do it.

Sign me up for the new list if you end up doing it.

In regards to telling the leads being told that they are being passed on I
suppose it would really help the wrench who gets the lead if the customer
was told that they were being passed on to someone closer to them.  It could
be as simple as replying to the lead "that you were passing them on" and CC
the new list that same email.

I would like to know what others think about the non-installing dealers
being on the new list?  I am trying to find some sort of justification for
them not having access to it but I can't really.  It can't hurt the customer
to get a free catalogue especially if it included some sort of design guide.

Travis

----------
>From: "Michael Welch, Home Power" <michael.welch at homepower.com>
>To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>Subject: Wrench-Referrals list? [RE-wrenches]
>Date: Tue, Feb 20, 2001, 12:27 PM
>

>Friends, I want to discuss one more time the possibility of creating a new
>list strictly for passing on leads.
>
>The last time I brought it up there were some of you that were for it, but
>most of you that I heard from wanted to leave the referrals on the Wrenches list.

>Finally, for those of you that post prospects to the list, I have a couple
>of questions. Do you tell the person that you can't help them and that you
>are passing the contact info on to others that might? Do you ask permission
>to pass the info on?
>
>Michael Welch

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com