Leads [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Thu Feb 1 17:01:16 PST 2001

The present format works for me.  It's precise, pertinent and timely.
Besides , I could use a few good leads.  I don't mind them being mixed
with the other informational things.  If it interests me, I'll check it
out.  One thing I might suggest, though, is some sort of code letter
included to indicate if the lead is either somewhat QUALIFIED or
UNQUALIFIED.  Maybe term such leads as "Q" or "UQ" so that we would know
about this sort of thing upfront.  In short, this would appear here
something like this, for example:  CA LEAD Q. This would mean a
"qualified California lead."  We'd know who to contact about the lead
because the sender would generally be one of us.  I don't recommend
openly publishing lead identities, however, because we don't know who
all might be trying to contact them.  It might be AT&T selling phone
services or some equally irritating thing.

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com
Business Email: JamesHartley at homestead-specialties.com
Direct Email: grail at inil.com