Leads [RE-wrenches]

Bill Roush, Solar Electric Systems solarbeacon at email.msn.com
Thu Feb 1 14:46:53 PST 2001

Michael and all,
I think Leads would be a very good addition to the RE Marketing list.  That
is what that list is about, selling solar. The wrench list could then stick
to technical and performance issues.

Best,
Bill Roush
Solar Electric Systems of Kansas City, Inc.
13700 W. 108th St.
Lenexa, KS 66215
913-338-1939
800-632-9751