4024 quirks [RE-wrenches]

Allan at Positive Energy allan at positivenergy.com
Mon Jan 29 09:03:54 PST 2001

OK, wrenches, another SW wish list item:
    When we work with a savvy customer to change a setpoint or two by
telephone, we always have to tell them to "start out somewhere else than Set
Inverter or Set Generator", because it is too easy to hit the red or the
green buttons not quite together.  Then you turn the inverter off, or start
the generator, or some such bogus result, rather than entering setup mode.
We need a better procedure for accessing inverter setup mode.
Allan @+E