Trace wish list [RE-wrenches]

allan allan at positivenergy.com
Fri Jan 26 10:52:46 PST 2001

Carl,
I must admit we haven't yet had to return a SW series Trace inverter.
They've been more reliable for us than they have a right to be, given all
the design flaws we've been discussing.  We have replaced chipsets as
upgrades; we replaced a main control board once (moisture damage) and we
have a glitch or two that "ain't right but ain't worth fixing", but that's
all I can recall.
But we still instruct the customer to keep the box in the attic.
Allan @Pos E