Trace wish list [RE-wrenches]

Carl Emerson freepower at freepower.co.nz
Fri Jan 26 00:22:23 PST 2001

Hullo there...

I raised an issue or two a little time ago, no one responded... maybe
I'm on the wrong track ??

Let me repeat the text...

A couple more points for consideration.

Three out of seven SW4548E inverters I have installed in the last 12
months have
ended up with failed FET modules running on the grid in LBX mode.

This would seem an abnormally high failure rate and I wondered if there
was a
crook batch of FET units.

This leads me to the wish list issue, the SW 4548E is a heavy beast and
wondered if it could be split into two Chassis ??

Typically the client has lost the original packaging and transporting
the units
to a repair center can be a pain. In fact the local trace agent will not

transport the units in anything but the original packaging and yes you
guessed,
he doesn't have any spare Trace boxes. This means I have to carry the
repaired
unit carefully in my own transport to the site.

Could the FET unit be a separate item ??  This would make it a lot
easier to fix
a failure without transporting the whole unit for repair.

I would be interested in the statistics on the occurrence of faults on
these
units...

Does anyone know what goes wrong the most ??

Regards,

Carl Emerson
Manager
FREEPOWER LTD.  "Harnessing Natural Energy"  Auckland, NEW ZEALAND.

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: