Wrenches Logo and More ? [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Jan 17 09:23:55 PST 2001

I like the idea of using a logo on our Sharkumus pages. But remember, this list and membership is very exclusive, as well it should be, and those pages are for us. I'd hate to do anything to encourage the public to want to join this group.

Besides, if you want an official logo to use, I highly recommend the IPP membership. That should be the mouthpiece and organization (& point of pride) for you. Is IPP not exactly what you are looking for? Then get active and make it what you want.

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection wrote at 08:46 AM 01/17/2001 -0800:

>Sharkey my Man,
>I'll send you the Wrench Realities logo that Ben Root (for Home Power) designed and I colored with me digital Crayolas.
>Richard Perez said it's OK by him if we decide to use it. Anyone else wants it, speak. I can give it in Jpeg, Pict, or Tiff. I'll post it here, but only with permission from William Miller!
>Bob-O
>

>>         Questions:
>>         1) Does anybody want to come up with a RE Wrenches logo that members might use? If nothing else it might be fun to have one on the Wrenches Profile page.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: