More Wish List [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Wed Jan 3 19:44:10 PST 2001

13)	Make the button arrows scroll the menus in the direction the arrows
point.
14)	Make the DC volt meters higher res so that we can set the SW setpoints
closer to the C-40 setpoints. (More power in grid tie with higher voltage
setpoints)
15)	Make ALL AC, relay, and plug in (temp sensor) locations front
accessible. Way safer and easier.

Jeff