Trace SW/UL just a start [RE-wrenches]

Lawrence Elliott larry at energyoutfitters.com
Tue Dec 11 08:00:54 PST 2001

I have several SW line ties so I have an interest here.

But!

I don't think the problem is so much with Zantrex/Trace. It's with a
truly dictatorial institution that relates to this industry more like a
bull elephant that is not only stupid but has a history of taking
Prozac.

Anyone consider the extra expense and effort that goes into complying
with a true non issue.
And it is a non issue. I challenge anyone on this. Okay PE's. Give it
your best shot.
This whole issue is similar to the crazy GFCI issue.
If auto makers had to comply with restrictions and demands that cannot
be justified based on good science and safety what would our new
vehicles cost? Hmmmmmmm! Nuff said on that one.

We all know that the line tie "islanding" "lineman safety" et al issue
is just a heap of warm you know what.

We need to challenge the "high priests in the techno temples".
No more prayers and chants to statistical analysis and spread sheets.

Johnny? Got your ears on my friend:-) Yeah. Right.

Come on guys. Let's get this all out in the open where the goats can get
at it.
Resolve this problem based on logic and good science. Not political
power plays.

You know it is said that goats will eat anything they are fed. Including
allot of useless junk.
But then there are times when they refuse.
Could we just let the goats make the decisions?
Maybe a better choice. Huh?

Larry Elliott

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com