E-Meters, C Series Controllers, DC Disconnects, ST Series [RE-wrenches]

Pagan MacKay Pagan.MacKay at traceengineering.com
Fri Oct 19 14:29:55 PDT 2001

Hi All,

A few weeks ago I said I'd look into a few things and get back to you...

E-Meters
I think all of you have received the updated information regarding E-Meters
with date codes of 0801 and 0901. If you didn't receive the attachment Ezra
sent on my behalf, have questions or have E-Meters with those date codes in
the field please contact me offlist for more information and I'll assist you
in obtaining RMAs if needed.

C Series Controllers
UL has standards relating to the pressure required to punch a knockout and
we are incorporating those standards in the production of C Series charge
controllers. These changes are being implemented in our manufacturing
facility and you shouldn't run into difficult to punch knockouts in
shipments from us in the future.

DC 175/250
We're making changes to the way we package DC Disconnects to ensure the
breakers are better protected and loose parts are secured in the box during
shipping.

ST Series
We've released some new documents I thought you might be interested in
regarding ST inverters. You'll find them in pdf form on our website document
depot.

http://www.traceengineering.com/document_depot/products/suntie.html

Tech Note: Calculating Actual System Output
Tech Note: Installing a Sun Tie on a 208 VAC Grid
Service Bulletin: Sun Tie Modification History
White Paper: Measuring PV and Inverter Efficiency and Performance
FAQ: Sun Tie Inverter

If you have trouble finding or downloading any of the documents, send me an
email offlist and I'll get a copy to you.

Best,

Pagan

Pagan MacKay
Coordinator, Dealer Relations
Distributed Residential and Commercial Markets
Xantrex Technology Inc.
Email: pagan.mackay at xantrex.com
Website: www.xantrex.com
Website: www.traceengineering.com