off topic [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Sep 12 10:57:19 PDT 2001

> Hello everyone. I know we are all touched deeply by these events, but
Rosemary's subject line explains itself perfectly. Let's keep the list on
topic, please.

> Michael Welch

Michael,
No, the magnitude of what happened is too great. I do solar work as my small
part to create a more just and peaceful world. This topic is not wrenching,
but it is directly related to my view of the world. I suspect that many of
us on this list also do this work for reasons based on our values, so we
share a certain common perspective.
May I suggest that we give ourselves, say, today and tomorrow to express to
each other our thoughts and feelings on the attacks, and their causes and
consequences? Then back to wrench topics only. It's a healing process that
has to happen, one way or another.
Allan

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com