DC Ballasts [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Wed Sep 5 10:00:11 PDT 2001

Our experience with Iota has been very good.  We stop using LIT IT
ballast as bulb life is very short when ballasts are operated at low
voltage.  Most of our customers using dc lighting have small/undersized
systems due to financial constraints.  Undersized  can mean low
operating voltages and thus failures.  Iota use to make a 40 watt dc
ballast that was very good, don't know if its still available.  Applied
Power's asian products we've tested have been very disappointing.
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com