Solar Energy Education [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Jul 16 21:12:52 PDT 2001

From: Colin Mitchell <colins_mail at yahoo.com> via Allan at Positive Energy
Subject: Re: Solar Energy Education

I'd like to gather as much information as I can about what we currently have
here on this planet as far as Solar Energy education...
 If people can simply add a school or an organization that they feel gives a
decent education or offers courses in Renewable Energy, that would be
great...

Solar Energy Education List....
1.  Solar Energy International (Carbondale, CO) - 1-2 week hands on, courses
in Renewable Energy.
2.  San Juan College (Farmington, NM) 1 year Certificate degree in
"Photovoltaic System Design and Installation."
3.  University of New South Wales (Australia) 4 year Bachelors degree in "PV
System Design and Install."
4.  Humboldt State Univ. (Humboldt, CA) Minor in Appropriate Technology.
5.  Florida Solar Energy Center (Florida) short courses in PV, Solar
Thermal, Alternative Fuels.

Thank you,
 Colin Mitchell
Positive Energy, Inc.