Zomeworks Problems [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Mon Jun 18 13:41:33 PDT 2001

Just a word of caution to those of you who use Zomeworks product:
One of our dealers ordered 2 of the universal trackers for a remote
pumping job.  When he arrived on the job site and opened the trackers,
they were missing brackets that should have been welded on at the
factory.  Upon speaking to the owner of Zomeworks, he apologized for the
poor workmanship coming out of his factory, apologized for employees who
are less than thorough and advised us to ALWAYS open and inspect their
product before heading to the job.  Those of you who use their product,
be advised!
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters

- - - -