Home Depot is providing an _oportunity_ [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar bill_loesch at compuserve.com
Sat Mar 24 09:03:34 PST 2001

RE-wrenches said:
>Just got a news flash from a friend that Home Depot is now selling
AquaStar  tankless water heaters
>to the public for less than I can purchase them for.

Are all you folks aware that there is an AquaStar 125BS (interesting
suffix) that takes preheated (solar or wood or ?) and does its magic only
when the preheat component is inadequate? If you folks installing water
heaters are able / willing to reroute the gas, vent and water piping there
is probably only a relatively small learning curve to add liquid solar to
your bag of tricks.

What ever happened to the Wrench plumbers? Died an unglorious death on
someone's choked hard drive because some inconsiderate contributors won't
turn off their double entry text _and_ html formatting? It's incongruous to
me that folks in a field where conservation and efficiency are the name of
the game don't spend sufficient time with their new equipment to learn to
operate it properly. When I commented to Michael that he should give a
learners tag to contributors postings who waste all others time and storage
space, he said that they were primarily old timers who were new to
computers.  Please check your settings folks.

Bill Loesch
bill_loesch at compuserve.com
tel / fax 314 631 1094
Solar 1 / St Louis Solar