General Liability Insurance??? [RE-wrenches]

blair Tump may tump at midcoast.com
Thu Mar 22 08:12:54 PST 2001

<x-flowed>  Any information regarding GL insurance as Solar Contractors would be
appreciated.
We have offices in California and Maine.( We are licensed General & C46
contractors) We are required to have 1,000,000 worth of liability insurance
when doing work for municipality. Any underwriters that write policies for
CA., Maine or nation wide coverage would be helpful, The usual questions
from the agents....Solar ah whats that, are NOT very reassuring.
Please E mail Tump at midcoast.com, unless there is interest from other folks
who find themselves in the same boat. Thanks "TUMP"

Solarwinds NorthernLights
serving Mid Coast Maine and Northern California
{1-610-517-8401} {1-707-498-2804}

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: