Shooting ourself in the foot! Manus on the list [RE-wrenches]

blair Tump may tump at midcoast.com
Wed Mar 14 06:59:30 PST 2001

<x-flowed>     This whole thing w/ the Trace TSB re; the sun tie should NOT have
happened!!!

     We as wrenches marched up the hillside torches ablaze DEMANDING to be
heard and when the Monster (Xantrax, a NEW Trace?) said OK lets talk we
pulled up the bridge and said we will speak w/ someone whose job IS NOT
information! Now thats smart.....NOT!
     ALL of us started w/ 1 job first , that customer had FAITH in our
abilities,only after a long & trying times, did we become Professional.
    We have this list for information swapping, yes the occasional RANT,but
all in all information. I as a wrench DO NOT know everything, my job is
tough enough w/out having to disseminate info that was free flowing from
Pagan(to me personally) in a timely fashion,as far as I can see we still
have yet to hear from the "official Xantrax" rep., Pagan DOES NOT have
access to the list & the person who did get the information(for the list)
chose not to put it on the list,perhaps he would like to explain why?
    I will say this that if there are other  man.reps who ask Pagan ,how is
the list to deal w/ I'm sure that we will no longer get ANY info from any them.
    I think that we as professionals  should allow the person whose job to
act as a liaison become that,
I found this whole mess an EMBARRASSMENT to me as well a the list, FREE
flowing information only comes w/ FREE access to the list!!!!!
    Give  Xantrax, Pagan a chance w/ out chains that only binds the
information flow, remember we all screw up once in a while, we never gave
Pagan the chance to do her job or screw up!
    We don't hire a plumber to do a solar install........

Solarwinds NorthernLights
serving Mid coast Maine and Northern California
{1-610-517-8401} {1-707-498-2804}

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: