CA Lead - Orange County [RE-wrenches]

Chuck Heath, SunPower sunpwr at jps.net
Mon Feb 19 18:53:37 PST 2001

Please reply directly to Dick Bobo, not to me, if interested.

Cordially, Chuck _sounds like a big job for someone_

-=-=-

Dick Bobo <dickbobo at ix.netcom.com> (415) 461-5100, writes:

Our nephew in Santa Ana, CA (Orange County) is contemplating putting in a
solar hot water system and solar electric power to be used by his family
(w/6 kids) and a small, over-the-garage apartment currently with one
tenant.  They have a rather large house on ~1/3 acre so there should be
plenty of room for collectors.

I noted from your résumé that you work with solar electric power systems
and wondered if you ever work on projects in S. CA?

Also, do you work on solar hot water systems?  If not, do you know anyone
in that area who you could recommend?

-=-=-
Anyone?

To send a message: