CA jealosy [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Wed Jan 31 21:15:02 PST 2001

Just a note to all you guys in CA who think you're alone in having it so
good! Vermont just had our first utility bailout. Ratepayers will be paying
increased rates due to mismanagement. Not my words, that's straight from
the Public Service Board ruling. I've written an OpEd (Rutland Herald for
anyone in this neck of the woods) that will appear Thursday 2/1 (if the
Herald stays on schedule) trying to bring more exposure to it. So far the
ratepayers are playing dead here. This is just the start...

I can email the OpEd if there is anyone who is actually interested in this.

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Vermont Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 51
Strafford, VT 05072
802/765-4632